Pharmacy Compliance & Workflow Services
- Does your pharmacy need help complying with USP <795> and <797> regulations?
- Want to build a compounding lab or cleanroom and don’t know where to begin?
- Do you need help with becoming PCAB® - accredited?
- Need help with workflow design to improve your pharmacy’s daily operations?
Let PCCA's Pharmacy Compliance and Workflow Services Teams help you create and maintain efficient, well-designed and safe work environments.
PCCA Pharmacy Compliance
PCCA Pharmacy Compliance Specialists will conduct an audit of your facility and equipment to determine its compliance with USP <795> and <797> standards. During this one-to two-day analysis of your facility, PCCA can review your:
- Documentation system
- Training records
- Process controls
- Environmental monitoring
- Aseptic process and technique
- Finished preparations testing
- Quality assurance program.
PCCA’s Workflow Services Team can help pharmacies that desire to become PCAB® accredited to develop a plan for achieving this outcome.
The Workflow Services Team is dedicated to providing our members with workflow and design solutions.
- This team of experienced professionals can help pharmacies that desire to become Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB®) accredited. They'll work with the PCCA member pharmacy to develop a plan to fill any deficiencies that may exist and work hand-in-hand to promote a successful outcome.
- Also provided by this team are design services. Whether you are building a new pharmacy from the ground up or remodeling an existing space, PCCA's Cleanroom Design Specialist's, and Workflow/Flow Hood Specialist's are here to help. Design services include either full-store design or assistance with designing a compounding lab or cleanroom.
- And, there's no need to stumble over your staff members or equipment when preparing a compound! The Workflow Services Team can come to your store to assist you with lab and store set-up, creating an efficient workflow for your practice.
To find out more or obtain a fee estimate, call PCCA at 800/331-2498 or visit our website for more information.