Low cost, portable, mechanical syringe infusion system using dynamic equilibrium and selectable rate flow control ability to aid in eliminating site reactions caused by pressure.
A new, revolutionary option for pharmacies, clinicians, and patients: a fully mechanical infusion pump + selectable rate flow control device offered for both subcutaneous and intravenous application.
INTRAVENOUS IV Controller
Designed for use with antibiotics, including Vancomycin, anti-infectives, patient-controlled analgesia, cardiac support drugs, 5FU drugs, KVO therapy, D5W, normal saline, lidocaine, COVID support treatments, blood pressure support.
Flow rates from KVO – 250 ml/hr.
SUBCUTANEOUS OneSett™ & Q-Controller™
Designed for the delivery of viscous fluids (viscosity ranked between 13-17 cP), including 20% immunoglobulin Hizentra®, Cuvitru® and Xembify®. Other viscosities can be custom-built.
Flow rates from 10 – 60 ml/hr/site (offered in 1-4 needle site configurations).
Designed for the delivery of 3cP 10% immunoglobulin solutions, including HyQvia®.
Flow rates from 10 – 300 ml/hr/site (offered in 1-2 needle site configurations).
- The Insignis system delivers the performance, convenience, and accuracy of electronic systems but in a low cost, portable, mechanical design. The system is driven by a compact constant pressure 13.5 psi infusion pump.
- It is the only system that can determine site performance with the ability to modify flow rates in real time (during the actual infusion) to minimize discomfort and infusion site reactions.
- The Insignis needle set features a meticulously designed 26-gauge needle to achieve flowrate performance on par with a larger 24-gauge needle, with less needle insertion pain and fewer site complications.
- 75% lower cost and far fewer parts required for manufacturing and assembly than competitor infusion pumps. Inventory requirements (SKUs) are reduced by 95%; IHS offers 16 combinations as opposed to 640 offered by some systems on the market.
- The Insignis system is delivered to patients in the fewest number of packages due to its minimal components. Everything beyond the luer disc is connected and preassembled in one bag to help eliminate handling mistakes and to improve sterility.
- The high accuracy selectable rate flow control for both IV and SubQ eliminates the need for calculators, tables and charts – just set the flow rate and begin the infusion.
Innovative Health Sciences, infusion, infusion supplies, infusion technology, infusion technology services, infusion technology supplies, infusion services, The InsignisÂ™ Syringe Infusion System , Insignis, Syringe Infusion System